Planning poker, also called Scrum poker, is a consensus-based, gamified technique for estimating, mostly used to estimate effort or relative size of development goals in software development. In planning poker, members of the group make estimates by playing numbered cards face-down to the table, instead of speaking them aloud.
- Drag-n-drop functionality and unveiling button.
- 14 cards including extra: Infinity, Coffee-break and Question cards.
- Enjoyable unbiased estimation for your planning sessions.
- Planning Poker powers up your agile team.
- Contemporary art on your screen for free.
CategoriesStrategy & planningAgile workflows
About the developer
We're a digital product agency from the Netherlands. We provide strategy, design, and development across all platforms.Help Center
- Read and modify boards users have access to
- Read profile information for current user
- Read current team information
- Current team title