Digizuite for Miro allows you to access all approved digital assets from Digizuite. Search and find exactly what you need without ever leaving Miro. Bring assets into your creative product or marketing briefs while collaborating with your team. On top of it, edit metadata to make your assets actionable, participate in workflows and perform light editing such as remove background and other simple tasks. All about efficiency and quality.
- Search, browse and filter digital assets to find what you need.
- Edit and see metadata for all your assets
- Place assets directly in your Miro board with one click (and in the rendition you see fit)
- Access all of your collections with your assets, but also share with others if needed.
- See any of your ongoing tasks for assets. So you can participate in creative workflows from Miro.
How to Connect:
Provide your Digizuite Media Manager URL. Then simply login with your credentials as you are familiar with from the Media Manager.
Miro Plugin for Figma
About the developer
Digizuite is Microsoft Technology Partner, Optimizely Add-on Partner, and Sitecore Technology Alliance Partner. Digizuite is headquartered in Denmark, and has offices in North America, UK, and Belgium. Founded in 2000, Digizuite has come a long way since the beginning.SupportHelp Center
- Read and modify boards users have access to
- Read and modify users’ profile information