Miro is the leading visual collaboration platform helping cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers and engineers ideate, design think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster.
Today we have more than 3 million users globally and over 9,000 paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more. We’ve grown rapidly–and organically–over the last 12 months and are looking for a creative leader to help us create predictably for scale, and take us to the next level.
As a Senior Brand Designer (Team lead) you’ll work in our internal Brand design studio and work cross-functionally with Growth, Product Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Sales, and People teams to develop remarkable product marketing and communication campaigns, special projects, and rethink an approach for product storytelling on web. We are looking for a self-starter who could come up with unobvious design decisions and be brave enough to articulate their value.
What you'll do
- You will collaborate with designers, lead and mentor them.
- As a Team lead your task will be to conceptualize, design and deliver web projects on time and on budget. You’ll also need to roll up your sleeves and get the job done when needed.
- Together with your team you’ll work on our website design, landing pages, special projects, create product visuals — static and motion.
- You will support the brand design team on web and graphic design, create and supervise web and product guidelines.
- You will work out and deliver functional and communicative design.
- You will partner with freelancers and external studios and will get the expertise needed to deliver fresh UX solutions.
- You will contribute to our processes improvements, especially design team archival processes of how well build and organize files.
What we expect
- You are an experienced web/digital designer who spent the last 3-5 years at a design studio or a marketing department of IT-company.
- Your portfolio speaks better for you than any N of years of experience.
- You have excellent typography and layout skills.
- You have a handle on the main design tools - Figma/Sketch/Adobe Creative Suite.
- You are strong at conceptual thinking, able to analyse design problems, work out and deliver fresh solutions.
- You are an excellent communicator, who not just effectively presents their solution, but also builds trustful relationships with their partners, by asking the right questions and making sure everyone has a clear understanding of the things you work together on.
- You speak English fluently or at an advanced level.
- You are a thoughtful mentor and know how to give clear feedback and encourage your team members to improve their skills.
- You have a keen interest in trends in design, typography and web/digital.
What’s in it for you
- Work in an international team, a possibility to become a valuable player in the ambitious, highly motivated and efficient team.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant in accordance with company policy.
- Compensation for any professional courses. Any professional literature ordered by request.
- Regular educational and informal corporate events.
- Fruits and sweets for tasty breaks.
- A comfortable workplace equipped by your request.
- A modern office in a loft in the city center with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
- Office location: Perm, Reshetnikovskiy spusk, Digital Port.
get a little