Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard) is the leading visual collaboration platform helping product teams stay aligned, maintain a constant feedback loop, and reduce time to market for new products and features. We are trusted by 2.7 million creatives all over the world as well as companies like Google, eBay, Twitter, Ikea, Autodesk, Cisco, Adobe, PwC, Deloitte, EY, and startups. Join our team to reinvent the way how teams interact and create together.
Product Design Team is responsible for supporting the company in hitting product milestones, maintaining a high bar of user experience and help our clients to get out the most of Miro. You will contribute to the product development process on all stages: from the problem definition to the final implementation with the engineering team.
We play on a global market, and that’s a great place and position to create an impact on the whole industry, being in Russia, but recognized worldwide.
What you’ll do
- Work cross-functionally with engineering and business partners to deliver the best possible design.
- Help product managers and analysts come up with a solution to validate the hypothesis and run experiments.
- Work collaboratively with developers to reach high-quality implementation.
- Design features thoughtfully and ship them quickly.
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Measure the success of your decisions with the team to make sure it performs well, and if it doesn’t, reflect on results and iterate.
- Iterate on design artifacts to increase retention, expansion, virality, NPS, and adoption.
- Test your design and usability with users.
- Contribute to the design system.
- Take part in customer development initiatives.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research as well as reverse engineering.
- Build and map information architecture.
What we expect
- Growth mindset.
- Strong logic and problem-solving skills.
- Empathy and consciousness.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- Understanding of business metrics.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think through complex interaction design.
What’s in it for you
- Work in an international team, a possibility to become a valuable player in the ambitious, highly motivated and efficient team.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant in accordance with company policy.
- Great professional and financial growth perspectives.
- Compensation for any professional courses.
- Any professional literature ordered by request.
- Sports activities and corporate tournaments.
- Regular educational and informal corporate events.
- Fruits and sweets for tasty breaks.
- A comfortable workplace equipped by your request.
- A modern office in a loft in the city center with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
- Office location: Perm, Reshetnikovskiy spusk (Digital Port).
get a little