We are looking for an experienced Technical Lead / Architect to join our Growth team and to help this team grow bigger and faster by designing and building effective subsystems that automate and run fast experiments and gather essential data. Example of such systems:
- Cross-device notifications system design and development.
- Emails / in-app infrastructure for rapid launch of mailing campaigns.
- A/B tests infrastructure.
- Advanced analytics infrastructure (Kissmetrics to Amplitude migration).
Growth team is focused on the business critical tasks/needs including searching for new opportunities for exponential business growth, running experiments with features to drive product development and success.
Our technological stack, infrastructure, tools
- Java 8, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito.
- TypeScript, Less, React Native, Webpack, Canvas API, AngularJS, CerebralJS.
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket.
- AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux.
What you'll do
- Design an effective architecture of subsystems for Growth team.
- Create design, technical and project documentation.
- Write high-quality non-functional requirement specifications and conduct an audit of documentation.
- Identify cross-functional stakeholders and collaborate with them.
- Partner with your team to prioritize tasks around team backlog.
- Drive and develop technical expertise growth within the team.
- Participate in strategic planning surrounding team goals.
- Mentor new hires, participate in onboarding process.
What we expect
- Strong expertise in decomposing product requirements and creating a technical design.
- Strong skills of analyzing different technical design options and ability to choose actionable items.
- Understanding of high-load architecture and SaaS infrastructure.
- 5+ yrs experience in development.
- 3+ yrs back-end experience (Java; ORM (Hibernate/JOOQ/Spring) and Spring is a plus).
- 2+ yrs experience in working on SCRUM methodology (nice to have).
- Experience in coaching and training other people.
- Passionate about team work.
What’s in it for you
- Work in an international team, a possibility to become a valuable player in the ambitious, highly motivated and efficient team.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Great professional and financial growth perspectives.
- Compensation for any professional courses.
- Any professional literature ordered by request.
- Sport activities and corporate tournaments.
- Regular educational and informal corporate events.
- Fruits and sweets for tasty breaks.
- A comfortable workplace equipped by your request.
- A modern office in a loft in the city center with a free parking, river view, volleyball court and restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
- Office location: Perm, Reshetnikovskiy spusk, Digital Port.
get a little