Miro is the leading visual collaboration platform used by more than 2 million product managers, project managers, content creators, designers, developers, marketers, consultants, strategists, creative agencies and design thinkers all over the world. Miro is being used for remote collaboration, brainstorming, agile management, visual planning, collecting thoughts, gathering feedback and reviewing. It is loved by top brands like Google, eBay, Twitter, Ikea, Autodesk, Cisco, Adobe, Motorola, Lenovo, PwC, Deloitte, EY and by startups around the world.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we are looking for the same qualities in you. We think that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
What you'll do
- Shift work.
- Manage customer service inquiries via different communication channels (email, chat, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) in English and Russian.
- Explain product features and resolve customer service issues according to company standards.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Perform special projects associated with Customer Support.
What we expect
- Strong communication skills — verbal and written.
- High proficiency in written English (the ability to speak fluently will be a plus point).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Teamwork skills.
What’s in it for you
- Work in an international team, a possibility to become a valuable player in the ambitious, highly motivated and efficient team.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant in accordance with company policy.
- Working hours: shift work.
- Great professional and financial growth perspectives.
- Compensation for any professional courses.
- Any professional literature ordered by request.
- Sports activities and corporate tournaments.
- Regular educational and informal corporate events.
- Fruits and sweets for tasty breaks.
- A comfortable workplace equipped by your request.
- A modern loft-style working space in the city center with free parking, a view of the Kama river, a volleyball court and a restaurant.
- Office location: Perm, Digital Port.
get a little