Miro is the leading visual collaboration platform helping cross-functional teams ideate, design think and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster. Over 2.5M managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals are involved in the process of new products and services development in Miro. We have 10K+ paying accounts from world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.
What you'll do
As a member of the data team in tight collaboration with data stakeholders from product and go-to-market teams you will set up and deploy to production ML models for one or several business tasks:
- elaborate advance attribution models that will capture complicated user-level touchpoint path and following integrations to teams/organizations for marketing ROI optimization;
- discover significant behavioral patterns/product features usage to a) optimize customers’ journey from registration to paid teams; b) support product development and prioritize the product backlog;
- elaborate scoring models for all stages of customer life cycle with features interpretation;
- deeply investigate collaboration patterns within teams to measure and improve team-level efficiency, develop product and customers in a way that they get more value from collaboration;
- provide sophisticated statistical analysis for product and marketing experiments, develop experimentation platform
to deliver fruitful outcomes like these
As a part of the day-to-day work you will:
- Clean, merge, explore, validate the data to prepare reliable datasets for modeling.
- Elaborate, test, deploy to production ML models (with the support from data engineers).
- Collaborate with functional and cross-functional teams to figure out their needs and requests for data science solutions.
- Identify what solutions can bring significant value to the company.
- Help the analytics team to fulfill complicated ad-hoc research.
- Share knowledge and research learnings within the data team and across the company.
We expect time distribution across three DS domains: 50% - modeling, 25% - engineering, 25% - analytics.
In addition within the collaboration between Miro and Higher School of Economics, you will be able to work on research projects aimed to be published in high-impact international peer-review journals and A* computer science conferences. It is an option, not an obligation ;)
Our technological stack, infrastructure, tools
- Standard python data-science stack (pandas, numpy, sklearn and etc.).
- Deep learning frameworks: Pytorch / Tensorflow.
- Data Infrastructure: Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Presto, Looker.
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Linux.
What we expect
- Core education in statistics/applied math/computer science.
- 2+ years of data science work experience or relevant PhD degree.
- Expertise in statistical methods and ML algorithms.
- Experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Experience in delivering data science solutions for complex business tasks.
- Ability to effectively communicate learnings and insights.
- Experience dealing with unstructured business issues and formulate them as data science problems.
- English language skills at upper intermediate level (or higher).
- Knowledge of dataflow tech stack is a plus.
- Programming skills in R is a plus.
- Would be nice if you have: experience in Deep learning, ML models interpretation methods, social network analysis, advanced experimental analysis including heterogeneous treatments effects discovery.
- Experience in ML services development is a plus.
What’s in it for you
- Work in an international team, a possibility to become a valuable player in the ambitious, highly motivated and efficient team.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant in accordance with company policy.
- Great professional and financial growth perspectives.
- Compensation for any professional courses.
- Any professional literature ordered by request.
- Sports activities and corporate tournaments.
- Regular educational and informal corporate events.
- Fruits and sweets for tasty breaks.
- A comfortable workplace equipped by your request.
- A modern office in a loft in the city center with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
- Office location: Perm, Reshetnikovskiy spusk, Digital Port.
get a little