About the Role
Miro is seeking an Office Manager for our Perm Hub who will join our global Workplace Services Team. We are growing exponentially and looking for someone who will drive our Miro culture by ensuring a happy and productive environment for our teams.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the space as well as handling different projects while constantly looking for ways to optimize our workplace processes and hub activities.
The ideal person will be a collaborative team player, positive, hard-working and proactive.
About the Team
The Workplace Services team is dynamic and fast growing. We collaborate and work together in creating an inspiring workplace for our amazing colleagues. You’ll work in an open and respectful team environment.
Our mission is to provide workplace services that compete with the best. We strive to exceed our team member's expectations by always thinking one step ahead when providing solutions.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Managing (people & office) spreadsheets and vendor management
- Communicating with the whole team for any requests regarding the office
- Carrying out offices processes, policies and daily office-related operations
- Supervising and maintaining office supplies inventory
- Facilitating and optimising all steps of the Employee Experience, including onboarding (welcoming new employees, organizing onboarding packages and gifts, scheduling meetings)
- Coordinate internal events
- Bring comfort and functionality to the office space
- Lead business trips
- Help to provide workplace maintenance processes
What you’ll need
We are looking for a communicative teammate with great experience in organizing events, workplace maintenance and work with document flow.
- 2 years experience in Workplace or Event management area
- Ability to negotiate and maintain vendor relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Russian and in English
- Ownership and accountability
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and self-starting
- Experience with Google Apps and Asana is a big PLUS, and Microsoft Word, Excel
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
When we go back to the office, it’ll be a modern office in Perm Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, fun parties, awesome corporate-branded stuff and breakfasts and dinners provided.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.