About the team
Business Technology teams are accountable for improving the efficiency, predictability and scalability of internal tools and processes. Our charter is to build scalable solutions that help the business operate at the most efficient level.
We are seeking an experienced product manager who is passionate about improving the efficiency of our internal teams. You will be responsible for the infrastructure, processes, and tooling that empower our customer-facing teams to rapidly deliver high quality services and experiences to our customers. Our users are both operations teams that use the tools directly, and developers who use our infrastructure to build new tooling for specific use cases, or business processes like lead-to quote or quote-to-cash. As the Product Manager for our Internal Tools team you will partner closely with Engineering, Product, Design, Business Technology and the Operations team.
You will collaborate within a pod with dedicated engineering manager and software engineers to conceptualise, prioritize and make it happen on a product roadmap. To take Miro collaboration to the next level, we are looking for a committed professional to lead a newly forming Business Logic team.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that wants to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Being a product owner for the following areas:
- We have an internal tool called Admin Panel that all internal customer facing teams use to coordinate the customer entitlements and features
- Build out an adjacent product to help customer facing teams to move customers between different plan tiers
- Take ownership of existing flow of data from the admin panel to other business systems that are currently in use and any new systems we may onboard in the future
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with Engineering, GTM (Sales, Support, Customer Success, Marketing), Growth and Data teams to use your knowledge of Miro customer needs, your ability to deliver solutions, and enable go-to-market processes to make Miro internal partners. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to Miro’s heart and soul as we continue to grow as a collaborative online whiteboarding platform.
What you'll do
- Research users and customers, set up goals, define and drive product strategy and tactics in line with overall Product, GTM, and Engineering strategies
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and business partners
- Coordinate product delivery within your area of responsibility and drive the strategy and roadmap of the corresponding product areas, continuously uplifting Miro business capabilities and providing value to customers
- Build strong partnership with other teams to provide a better product and grow revenue through product enablement
- Create a strong competitive advantage and continuous differentiation in overall running of the business operations
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of product management or technical management experience
- Good understanding of technical architecture and development process for distributed systems
- Experience leading small, autonomous teams of engineers to build product in an agile methodology
- Experience in driving cross-functional collaboration with matrixed teams
- Proven research, prioritization and execution skills, understanding of business impact for solutions
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written English
- Confidence navigating and executing in ambiguous situations
- Growth mindset, analytical and systematic thinking
- Empathy for users and for the team
What’s in it for you
- This is a unique opportunity to be a product leader of a rapidly growing team building the future of collaboration!
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.