About the team
The Workplace Services Team is dynamic and fast growing. We collaborate and work together in creating an inspiring workplace for our amazing colleagues. You’ll work in an open and respectful team environment.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent who want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is seeking a Facilities Manager for our Perm Hub to join our growing Workplace Services Team. We are growing exponentially and looking for someone who will drive our Miro culture by maintaining our Hub so our teams can be safe and productive in our workplace.
You will be responsible for the Facilities Management of our Workplace Services team in Perm while constantly looking for ways to optimize our processes. The role will include managing a team and building out processes as we scale. The ideal person will be a team player; working closely with all of the teams. We expect you to be enthusiastic, proactive and intuitive.
What you’ll do
- Ownership over daily facilities operations within Perm Hub including management of OpEx budget, project management, maintenance of the Hub buildings and internal systems
- Management of the local Workplace team
- Creation of maintenance practices and procedures
- Negotiations and partnership management with all our vendors and contractors
- Successful partnership with internal partners to ensure our safety and security goals are met
What you’ll need
- 5 years + of experience in Facilities Management
- Experience of building up and leading a team
- Budget and Planning Experience
- Ability to develop relationships quickly and grow trust
- Ability to think at a systems level and prioritize accordingly
- Passionate about working in environments with high user engagement and feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both English and Russian fluency required
What's in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!