About the team
The Financial Reporting & Controls team is responsible for providing accurate financials, building our financial infrastructure, and ensuring smooth operations. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team and make an immediate impact at a rapidly growing company.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent who want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
In this Accounting Analyst role you will be an integral part of the accounting function at Miro and will be reporting directly to a United States’ based team located in our Los Angeles hub. This will provide an opportunity for the individual in this role to work flexible hours, but might also require one to work based on US time zone hours a few days a month.
What you’ll do
- Month-end-close tasks including preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations
- Prepare bank reconciliations and other supporting schedules and documentation
- Help organize and maintain company’s accounting records and supporting documents
- Drafting of internal documentation
- Complete ad-hoc projects and reports
- Support internal and external audit requirements
What you’ll need
- Accounting/financial education
- Working experience in an international company is a plus
- 1-2+ years of experience in accounting, Big 4 experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, vlookups, sumifs, pivots)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. English and Russian fluency required
What's in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!