About the team
We are looking for a DevOps engineer in the QA Automation Team. A complete description of our QA process you can find here. Our team supports the test environments, continues testing, test labs, and test frameworks for all engineering streams. QA team main responsible for:
- Building, maintaining and managing Test environments for manual testing and automation testing
- Testing frameworks in E2E level(Browser, Mobile App, Desktop App), Integration level in different technical stack
- Quality metrics and reporting system
Our QA Automation is part of QA, our team works independently to provide all quality-related toolings and processes, and to empower not only the QA team to carry on daily testing, but also empower developers to write tests autonomical and execute tests automatically across all engineering streams.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
DevOps Engineer in Test is an expert not only in DevOps parts, but also familiar with QA and automation processes. DevOps Engineer in Test will be designing and defining the guidelines of test environments, architecture for hosting automation testing toolings, and helping the team to troubleshoot the infrastructure issues efficiently. DevOps Engineer in Test has a knowledge base about all types of DevOps skills and toolings, such as Terraform, Ansible and Packer, etc. DevOps Engineer in Test will be defining the vision and strategy for the test environment and all QA related architectures. DevOps Engineer in Test will also be responsible for setup process and toolings to troubleshoot test environments to avoid infrastructure related flaky tests.
What you’ll do
- Participate in problem-solving and solution design for all initiatives and experiments, together with the team
- Design, create and manage test environments and continue testing toolings
- Collect requirements from our engineering streams to provide a way to setup proper test environments efficiently
- Design, create and manage the health monitoring for test environment, test tooling architecture
- Lead knowledge sharing about DevOps skills in the QA area, and guide junior engineers to complete their work autonomously
What you’ll need
- 5+ years DevOps experience
- Extensive experience with DevOps toolings, such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer or other tools
- Experience in AWS, great skills with K8S or any server-less skills
- Experience in maintaining and setup test environments or production environments
- Ability to design new infrastructure for QA toolings such as Jenkins with K8S, etc.
- Strong communication skills in leading the technical topic and making knowledge sharing with teams in fluent English and Russian
Nice to have
- QA Basic knowledge
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Our tech stack
- Product: TS, JS, Python, React/Redux, Java, Spring
- Infrastructure tool: Terraform, Ansible, K8S, Docker, and component in AWS
- QA Automation: Java(TestNG and Selenium), TS(Webdriver.io/Cypress/Playwright)
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!