About the team
Miro is looking for a passionate Procurement Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team in Perm. We are looking for someone who can thrive on deadlines, think critically and execute well in a fast-paced environment, and make contributions towards Miro’s strategic objectives.
If you are a continuous learner with a growth mindset, you thrive in a highly uncertain environment where decisions need to be made and executed upon super fast, you can translate your technical skills and understanding of the context around you into clear and pragmatic guidance for the organization we are waiting for you!
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We strive to be a world-class finance team with a great culture and have the same high standards with our work, systems, practices, and people. You will work very closely with our Finance team, Legal, People Operations, and the Executive team.
What you’ll do
- New Vendor set up, data management, training, and document collection
- Maintain and manage existing vendor network data
- Monitor and maintain important vendor documents - accurate, compliant, and up to date
- Respond to vendor-related questions or issues for efficient/effective resolution
- Send receive and manage all important documents for signature internally and externally
- Monitor and manage PORs and POs on missing or expired documents
- Support all Miro teams in a variety of timezones and hubs
- Play quarterback to multiple departments to make sure tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Work on projects as needed to support Procurement Lead
- Help train employees on Policy and Procedure
- There will be opportunities to help with new initiatives and department advancements
What you’ll need
- 1 year of purchasing, office, or project coordinating experience
- Experience working with foreign counterparties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in Russian and English (С1/С2)
- Experience in taking initiative and maintaining accuracy in all job-related activities
- Experience in interpreting procurement policies to stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to be collaborative and enthusiastic, whilst maintaining a high level of integrity and honesty
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!