About the team
The Financial Reporting & Controls team is responsible for providing accurate financials, building our financial infrastructure, and ensuring smooth operations. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team and make an immediate impact at a rapidly growing company.
About the role
Accounts Receivables Specialist is ensuring target level of accounts receivable and accounts receivable past due, communicating with clients and sales team on any issues. This is the first opening of the role in Perm hub and a great opportunity to participate in processes set-up, sorting out customers requests, fixing data on invoices and subscription details.
What you’ll do
- Interacting with counterparties (internal and external) for the late payments/subscription issues/disputes/etc.
- Checking and amending billing contacts and other data on invoices
- Help existing Self-serve customers asking for offline invoicing adjustments, forms to be filled out or additional documents to be sent to them
- Create payment links for the sales team, make sure the payment is processed
- Solve SS invoicing subscription issues when the payment failed
- Assist in ongoing and new upcoming projects on receivables in the self-serve segment
- Work with accounting departments of our customers, make sure companies can process payments and receive all the necessary documents to enable the transaction
What you'll need
- Good level of English(B2 or higher) and business mailing
- Higher education (economic / financial will be an advantage)
- Work experience in positions with similar functionality is an advantage
- Microsoft Office (mainly Excel) skills, experience working with Google Docs
- Strong work ethic and patience for working in a team
- Resistance to stress, the ability to negotiate, competent business communication, purposefulness
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational event
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!