About the team
The Financial Reporting & Controls team is responsible for providing accurate financials, building our financial infrastructure, and ensuring smooth operations. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team and make an immediate impact at a rapidly growing company.
About the role
Junior accountant is ensuring due diligent documentation and sign-off process, following due dates and storage documents. This is the first opening of the role in Perm hub and a great opportunity to participate in building a control environment.
What you’ll do
- Creation of electronic and paper based archive of documents
- Communication with and chasing people for the signatures
- Answering phone calls, collecting statistics of inquiries, re-direction, first consultation
- Work with agreements: drafting documents for small vendors (based on a template); checking agreements provided by vendors, following check-list, preliminary screen; following due dates on agreements; timely documentation of changes; storage
- Assistance with preparation of documents for the tax audit
- Drafting of internal documentation
- Upon coming back to office - 71 account, processing of advance reports
What you’ll need
- Accounting/financial education is a plus
- Work experience in positions with similar functionality is an advantage
- Computer skills on 1C and Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Resistance to stress, the ability to negotiate, purposefulness
- English B1 or higher
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!