About the team
The main objective of the People Excellence team is to provide processes, tools, and infrastructure to enable people efficiency and compliance, allowing people to work without distraction.
As a part of People Excellence, the IT team works on software, hardware and related processes to help Miro employees perform their best work.
About the role
Miro is growing its People Excellence team and we are looking for an IT Systems Engineer to join us! You’ll have many responsibilities from working with multiple internal tools, networks, and equipment configurations to simplifying routine processes for greater efficiency and providing better IT services.
Your role will impact our distributed team by helping them solve a wide variety of IT requests and implement new projects. You will have the ability to independently choose the right equipment and tools for the team, and help them understand the configuration of complex systems.
What you’ll do
- Purchase and prepare the equipment for the employees’ workplaces
- Help employees with setting up the workplaces, software and hardware
- Set up network equipment and VPN in the offices
- Prepare the equipment and service for meeting rooms and conferences
- Maintain office equipment (video and audio systems, big touch screen, projectors, TVs, and etc.)
- Control access to services and products
What you’ll need
- Experience working with network equipment and understanding network routing principles (LAN, VPN)
- Experience working on multiple tasks
- Willingness to respond to the international team’s requests and manage priorities
- Ability to give and receive actionable feedback
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and Russian languages
- You should grow fast as a technical specialist
What's in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!