About the team
A bit about our team, we are cultural ambassadors and strive to continually up-level the experience we provide candidates and elevate the talent we bring on board. We have team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Perm and now Austin which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations. In the same vein, we have a flexible working culture and embrace trust in one another to turn our failures into wins!
About the role
Miro is looking for a process-driven, team-oriented and highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent team in Perm! You will be an instrumental part in helping grow the company and influence our culture. You will partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to coordinate recruitment tasks, schedule all candidates coming into our Perm office and ensure we are providing a best-in-class candidate experience. In this role, you will not only carry out the existing coordination processes in place, but you will help create them and make them better.
What you’ll do
- Schedule video/onsite interviews and phone screens for candidates providing logistics support for strategic initiatives and travel arrangements
- Manage recruiting operations in close partnership with Recruiters to streamline the recruiting process
- Serve as primary candidate liaison, ensuring a superb candidate experience
- Craft emails, messages, templates, prepare recruitment materials, advertise jobs on the applicable job boards
- Update candidate information, job descriptions and postings in our applicant tracking system
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Help build and promote the Miro employer brand
- Work quickly to interface with internal and external stakeholders across time zones and from locations all over the world
What you’ll need
- 1+ year of recruiting process coordination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English - upper-intermediate
- Ability to thrive in a fast, ever-changing environment
- Passion for collaboration and partnering with others
- Desire to learn and affinity for process improvement and optimization
- Strong attention to detail and proactive problem-solver
- Ability to work independently
What's in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!