About the team
Here at Use Cases stream, we focus on building and improving our user experience in different scenarios. One of the most important cases for today is Online Meetings & Workshops. The team’s goal is to improve the product experience for facilitators and organizers of online meetings so that they can prepare their online events as quickly and conveniently as possible, conduct them efficiently, and get the best results.
About the role
In our case QA engineers are experts in the testing area. QA can design test cases, cover fucinality by e2e tests and teach team members to write e2e tests too. QA is a knowledge base about all types of technical tests. Like load testing, security testing, etc. QA engineers are able to define quality vision and strategy for team components.
Also, QA helps to build an effective development process in the team regarding quality. The QA works in conjunction with the team leader of the feature team and is the driver of process changes that affect the quality of the product being created.
What you'll do
- You will participate in problem-solving and solution design for all initiatives and experiments, together with the teamCreate acceptance scenarios
- Help a team prepare and write autotests
- Conduct exploratory testing
- Improve quality assurance processes in a team and create a target vision regarding quality
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of experience in manual (exploratary) testing, experience in applying various test design techniques, ability to create vision and strategy regarding quality for team components
- Strong expertise and skills in decomposing product requirements and designing a test scenario, experience in analyzing different types of technical testing, and choosing actionable items
- 3+ years of autotests experience
- Feeling responsible for the team's quality
- Intermediate level of English
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!