About the team
Client core develops architecture/infrastructure for the frontend part of Miro application. We make better experiences for users and developers by inventing new techniques and applying new approaches and libraries.
About the role
Members of the client core have opportunities to create and change the frontend architecture of Miro application. These changes could make a better experience for developers as well as customers.
What you'll do
- Improving existing and inventing new approaches to make the Miro application faster and more reliable
- Improving DX of inner and external developers
- Discovering new ways and platforms to run Miro
What you’ll need
- Wide experience in frontend(libraries, frameworks, approaches) the more the better
- Successful cases of building architecture/infrastructure for big applications
- The ability to separate the real needs of the business from your own wishes
- The ability to prioritize and focus on really important tasks
- Intermediate level of English
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!