About the team
The Knowledge Management team supports Miro expanding inside organizations through enhancing knowledge management experience. We focus on Miro power users (UX Designer, Product Manager) and information related to the main use cases (Ideation & Brainstorming, Research & Design, Strategy & Planning, Agile Workflows, Mapping & Diagramming). With our team you will develop tools that will allow our users to find information in the most effective way and to help users to organize their information in a proper way.
About the role
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer who will help us build a tool that will allow users to get new values from the information stored in Miro. We expect you to be active in proposing and implementing improvements and new approaches, be responsible for the important parts of the code and be willing to rise to the challenge.
What you'll do
- Implement new features in collaboration with other teams
- Design the technical architecture of new services and tools
- Participate in building new microservice architecture of our product
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of system designing, coding, testing, and debugging commercial software
- Experience with high load application
- Understanding of modern web ecosystem
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Team player mindset
- Good communication skills
- Critical & system thinking
- Intermediate level of English
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Our tech stack
- Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito
- TypeScript, Less, React, React Native, Webpack, Canvas API, AngularJS, CerebralJS
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket
- AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!