About the team
There is an ever-growing team of professionals in our People team globally and we are in charge of talent acquisition, onboarding and employee experience, L&D, performance management, and talent brand development.
We have a team culture that is highly collaborative and we expect our new team members to contribute proactively to our common projects. We have a lot of freedom and opportunity to choose the tools we need and build out new solutions and practices that will level up the quality and delivery of our teamwork.
We follow the data-informed approach in recruiting and use multiple top-notch SaaS tools to automate our processes, gather data and search for insights on recruiting process effectiveness, candidate experience, talent marketing and brand.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate, purposeful Talent Acquisition professional who is excited to make matches between great people and great jobs in the international hyper-growing company. The focus will be on scaling our Product Management team – the key people who define the vision of the further development of the core product experience and who have a direct impact on building the product that changes the way how people collaborate online.
Our product is loved by millions of users all over the world and many of them are actually Product Manager, Designers and Engineers. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is thriving for a meaningful job, wants to grow their career and change the world together with our super talented team!
What you’ll do
- Develop collaborative relationships with key partners to understand hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hit goals
- Source, evaluate and close incredible talent for roles in Product Management
- Act as a champion for top-notch candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Support the team in participating in talent acquisition events (conferences), networking, HR-marketing activities in the Product Management area
- Continuously evaluate the efficacy of our process and drive operational improvements and efficiencies to help up-level our team
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting IT professionals for product companies
- Strong sourcing and networking skills, knowledge of resources and searching practices
- Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of product management domain
- Experience in closing passive candidates and handling complex hires
- Self-organization, ability to prioritize and self-manage
- English skills - upper-intermediate or higher
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!