About the team
Miro is a successful and fast growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To help even more customers discover Miro we’re strengthening our Growth team. Within the Growth team, we are helping more customers discover Miro, sign up, onboard and start getting value from the product.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to join our Growth team in Perm. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to help millions of customers discover Miro through the features your team is building.
What you'll do
- Hire and develop new talent
- Develop and execute technical strategy for your team
- Lead an agile development team; be a role model, technically strong to help your team develop and be able to be hands-on when needed
- Closely collaborate with a Product Manager to develop a product roadmap
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer using Java or any other object-oriented language
- 2+ years of experience managing an engineering team including hiring, personal development, performance management, delivery management
- Experience with SOA is a plus
- Experience running A/B tests
- Experience in using data to make prioritization decisions
- Ability to write code in a server-side programming language using an industry-adopted framework (Java/Spring, C#, Python/Django, Node/Express, Ruby/Rails etc)
- High-level understanding of reliability engineering (monitoring / alerting / testing / other reliability processes)
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!