About the team
The Financial Reporting & Controls team is responsible for providing accurate financials, building our financial infrastructure, and ensuring smooth operations. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team and make an immediate impact at a rapidly growing company.
About the role
Accounts Receivables Specialist is ensuring the target level of accounts receivable and accounts receivable past due, communicating with clients and sales team on any issues. This is the first opening of the role in the Perm hub and a great opportunity to participate in processes set-up and cleaning up outstanding invoices.
What you’ll do
- Communicate with sales team and clients to reduce the number of accounts receivable and especially of accounts receivable past due
- Control the level of accounts receivable - sales to receivables ratio
- Control the level of accounts receivable past due in total accounts receivable
- Interaction with counterparties (internal and external) for the late payments
- Collection processes implementation
- Assistance in ongoing and new upcoming projects on receivables collection
What you'll need
- Good level of English and business mailing
- Higher education (economic/financial will be an advantage)
- Work experience in positions with similar functionality is an advantage
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (mainly Excel), google documents
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Resistance to stress, the ability to negotiate, competent business communication, purposefulness
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!