About the team
Here at the Monetization team, we focus on healthy revenue growth. As a part of the Growth & Self-Serve team, we think a lot about our user experience, analyze user behavior, formulate hypotheses, and run a lot of experiments. One of our main principles — value first. Every day we improve Miro to help our users understand the product’s major values quickly and clearly, use all features without any blockers, invite their teammates onboard, collaborate with them, and pay only for what they use. We use a freemium and subscription-based monetization model powered by Stripe. Many of our initiatives and experiments strongly influence the Miro business model.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who will help us achieve our ambitious goal — maintain a revenue growth rate of 200-300% per year. We expect you to have a strong software engineering experience, proved by different projects, products, and initiatives. You will be involved in the design and development of features and projects in the monetization domain, such as experimenting with a conversion rate, improving the purchase flow, and developing our billing architecture.
What you'll do
- Participate actively in the analysis of initial issues & goals, do research and determine solutions’ requirements
- Identify cross-functional stakeholders and collaborate with them
- Create high-quality technical design documentation considering the product requirements
- Implement high-quality solutions with the team
- Take long-term responsibility for the team’s domain area
- Drive and develop technical expertise growth within the team
- Mentor and help develop team members to create deliverables in good quality
What you’ll need
- Strong expertise in decomposing product requirements and creating a technical design
- Proven skills in analyzing different technical design options and the ability to choose actionable items
- Critical thinking: balance short-term needs with long-term goals
- Understanding of non-functional requirements
- Understanding the value of tests and how to use them (unit, functional, integration)
- Proactively share lessons learned where applicable, and recommendations on how to apply learnings to future work
- Passionate about teamwork, great communication skills
- Intermediate level of English
Nice to have
- Experience with high load and/or realtime application
- Experience with a hyper-growth company
- Experience with backend development. Awesome if you are a fullstack!
- Experience with payments/billing systems and external integrations
- Experience in working closely with business, understanding its language & principles
- 2+ years of experience in working in an agile cross-functional team
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!