About the team
Cross-Device Experience team is accountable for ensuring Miro is successfully used across all the platforms and devices, discovering new platform/device-specific use cases and delivering best in class experience to Miro platform users across the globe.
About the role
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer for Cross-Device Experience, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and shipping our microservices and also applications for devices. You will have the opportunity to produce high-load scalable solutions, build and contribute to internal and external frameworks, and organize development life-cycle according to the best agile practices.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
What you’ll do
- Implement new features from initial design through delivery
- Solve technical problems of high scope and complexity
- Create high-quality technical design and high-quality self-documented code
- Take long-term responsibility for feature/subsystem
- Help to define and improve internal standards
- Share the expertise and gain new knowledge
- Think about UX and make it better
- Work on meaningful things. We mean it. If you don’t see a sense in doing something, we expect you to speak it up
What you’ll need
- 5+ years' back-end experience. Java ecosystem is preferable, but other languages aren't blockers
- Good understanding of product requirements and the ability to align with technical strategy
- Understanding of high-load architecture and SaaS infrastructure
- Understanding the value of tests and how to use them (unit, functional, integration)
- Great communication skills
- You care about quality a lot and know how to ship high-quality code
- You love teamwork and dream to create meaningful things together
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Our tech stack
- Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito
- TypeScript, React, Redux, Canvas API (PixiJS), Less, Jest, Webpack, CerebralJS, AngularJS
- React Native, Electron, WinJS
- Maven, NPM, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket, Docker
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!