About the team
The System team is responsible for the internal platform which gives internal developers the ability to implement features and business logic. It hides the complexity of working with DBs, communication between client and server, cluster communications and provides an easy and reliable way to scale in case of high load. The internal platform is used for different types of servers, different load profiles, and by internal developers.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to join our System team and help build out the team and achieve greater results from the business value they bring.
What you’ll do
- Manage the development process: establish best practices, improve processes, resolve issues during the process
- Develop a team plan to achieve quarterly OKRs on time and with excellent outcomes
- Create a roadmap with deliverables and milestones
- Guide and mentor team members for their professional and career growth
- Discover all the existing pain points for our dev teams in order to build a roadmap that cures them all
What you’ll need
- 2+ years’ experience leading a team of developers: recruiting and onboarding, mentoring, professional development, motivation
- 3+ years’ experience in development with the required stack (Java, Spring Boot, Redis, PostgreSQL)
- 2+ years’ experience working with Scrum or other agile development frameworks
- Experience of working with high-load and microservices
- English skills – level B2 or higher
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration will be a big advantage!
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant
- Help with relocation
Our tech stack
- Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito
- TypeScript, Less, React, React Native, Webpack, Canvas API, AngularJS, CerebralJS
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket
- AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!