About the team
Miro is looking for a talented Accounts Payable Controller to join our growing team and help us scale for the future, in a fast-paced environment that’s growing rapidly.
About the role
The Controller will be responsible for bills and payment processing with foreign banks, expenses accounting for Miro entities. The ideal individual is an open-minded, responsible, and independent performer who can be a key contributor for the performance and development of the financial reporting and controls department.
What you’ll do
- Ensure accurate, efficient, and timely bank payment processing for foreign entities
- Account the expenses for foreign entities, coding them to the correct departments
- Participate in the compilation of consolidated financial statements
- Assist in ongoing and new upcoming projects
What you'll need
- 2+ years of accounting/controlling/audit experience
- Knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS/US GAAP)
- Experience with bank-client software is an advantage
- Advanced computer skills on Microsoft Office (mainly Excel) / Google documents
- Upper-intermediate English level
- Strong work ethic and team player
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant
- Help with relocation
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!