One of the main steps in the development pipeline is delivering value to the users. To do that properly, the organization should have a great Continuous Delivery process and tools. We are looking for an experienced Team Lead who will join the Delivery team. You will lead the team to make a strong delivery pipeline and build Release Management as a Service for other teams.
You’ll play a key role in building/creating the ideation process, working with a small agile team that takes full control of the release process. You'll closely work with product development teams to understand their needs, collect feedback, and provide the best solutions for them. You’ll have the freedom to make meaningful and measurable changes affecting all development teams and millions of Miro users.
We are looking for a person who likes to share their technical knowledge, has excellent experience in CI/CD, has a practical and realistic approach to work, and a commitment to make sure our delivery pipeline is well implemented and effective. If you love a data-led approach to development and believe that you know how to improve CI/CD process then we would like to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Manage the delivery process of the whole product: establish best practices, improve processes, sort out issues throughout the process.
- Develop a team plan to hit quarterly OKRs on time and with excellent outcomes.
- Create a roadmap with deliverables and milestones.
- Guide and mentor team members for their professional and career growth.
- Discover all the existing pains of dev teams in order to build a roadmap that cures them all.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years’ experience leading a team of developers: recruiting and onboarding, mentoring, professional development, motivation.
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps with the required stack (Python, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes).
- 2+ years’ experience working with Scrum or other agile development frameworks.
- Experience of setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- English skills – level B2 or higher.
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration will be a big advantage!
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!