About the team
QA Automation team is a team of technical experts. Our main task is to provide the Engineering team with all the necessary tools to ensure quality. Tools for carrying out infrastructural and load tests, automated tests and infrastructure for their implementation, CI/CD regarding the work of tests, and test environments are the main components. We are facing ambitious goals, and we need to build effective systems that will allow us to develop efficiently, and faster.
You can read more about our QA process and approaches in the latest Medium article.
What you’ll do
- Review strategic solutions. Together with the team determine the goals, and plan the work to achieve them
- Effectively lead and develop the team, act as a Hiring Manager
- Be a technical mentor and expert in test automation
- Interact with the Engineering team and other functions to collect system requirements
- Prepare technical solutions, interact with third-party vendors
- Build processes to improve the quality of developed solutions for automation systems
What you’ll need
- Experience building and developing large automated test systems (more than 1000 tests)
- Load testing experience: test design, infrastructure testing (the tool doesn’t matter)
- Strong technical background: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- DevOps skills. Experience creating Ansible playbooks. Experience working with Terraform is a plus point
- Programming and design experience. Experience creating applications and projects from scratch is a plus point
- Strong knowledge in the area of building web applications and testing them (functional, automated, load testing, etc.)
- Experience managing teams: mentoring, professional development, motivation, recruiting, and onboarding
- Upper-intermediate English skills
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant
- Help with relocation
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!