About the roleThe website is the main and usually first touchpoint for our new users. We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to join our Website team and help it grow bigger and faster in terms of people as well as the results and the business value they bring. You’ll be a key part of the ideation process, working with a small agile team that takes full control of their product. You'll work cross-functionally with Growth, Product Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Sales, and People teams to understand, interpret, code, and test your ideas. You’ll have the freedom to make meaningful and measurable changes affecting millions of users.
We are looking for a person who likes to share his technical expertise, has an excellent eye for UX/UI details, loves design and web design, has a practical and realistic approach to work and a commitment to make sure our features are well implemented and bug-free. If you love a data-led approach to development and believe that you know how to make the website better then we would like to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Manage the development process of our website: establish best practices, improve processes, sort out issues during the process
- Design effective and elegant solutions for our miro.com’s web site
- Develop a team plan to hit quarterly OKRs on time and with excellent outcomes
- Create a roadmap with deliverables and milestones
- Iterate on strategies and plans based on changing priorities or business needs
- Structure and organize website development teams, define the hiring plan
- Guide and mentor team members for their professional and career growth
What you’ll need
- 2+ years’ experience managing a team of developers: recruiting and onboarding, mentoring, professional development, motivation
- 3+ years’ experience in website development with the required stack (JS, PHP, HTML, CSS)
- 2+ years’ experience working with Scrum or another system framework for development
- English skills at the B1 level
- Experience of cross-functional collaboration will be a big plus!
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant
- Help with relocation
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!