Miro is the online collaborative whiteboard platform helping cross-functional teams of designers, marketers, product managers and engineers ideate, design think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster.
Today we have more than 4,5 million users globally, including teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more.
Our designers work in close cooperation with cross-functional teams, and we are opening a role of a Product Designer for our Enterprise team.
The Enterprise Product Team delivers expertise in designing and implementing best practices and tools to manage large accounts (1000+ members), providing enterprise customers with company-wide insights on collaboration efforts, advancing security and integration features to fit enterprise ecosystems seamlessly. We put significant efforts to make complicated things clear and easy to use and provide ideal UX. You will be deeply involved in the product development process of large system parts such as User Management, Account Management, Settings & Administration and gather UI-kit of components that can be reused further in other parts of the system to build quality solutions faster.
What you’ll do
- Work cross-functionally with engineering and business partners to deliver the best design possible.
- Help Product Managers and Analysts come up with a solution to validate the hypothesis and run experiments.
- Work collaboratively with developers to reach high-quality implementation.
- Design features thoughtfully and ship them quickly.
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Measure the success of your decisions with the team to make sure it performs well, and if it doesn’t, reflect on results and iterate.
- Iterate on design artifacts to increase retention, expansion, virality, NPS, and adoption.
- Test your design and usability with users.
- Contribute to the design system.
- Take part in customer development initiatives.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research as well as reverse engineering.
- Build and map information architecture.
What we expect
- Growth mindset.
- Strong logic and problem solving skills.
- Empathy and consciousness.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- Understanding of business metrics.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think through complex interaction design.
What's in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.