About the team
The Product Design team is an integral part of the product development process at Miro. We are tightly knitted with our business, with product management and engineering teams to foster fast and effective collaboration.
Designers participate in all steps of the value creation process: observing users and usage, defining problems and points of friction, exploring the potential solutions, testing them with users to (in)validate assumptions, then launching it, followed by measuring success.
We aim to deliver the best possible user experience, build a product with a high bar of visual culture and ease of use, and with that meaningfully contribute to achieving our company goals.
The Business Logic teams are responsible for the core user experience — from collaborating on boards to organizing and managing workspaces. We systematically contribute to Miro’s foundation and impactful features across the product and empower other teams to build their solutions by offering elegant code and deep expertise.
About the role
As a Product Designer in the Business Logic team, you will work on the core UI of our product. You’ll bring clarity and consistency to UX across the whole system and maintain a high bar of product quality in existing and new functionality.
You will contribute to the foundation of the rapidly growing product by collaborating closely with product management, engineering teams as well as design leadership teams.
What you’ll do
- Work with complex business logic mapping user processes to create a high-quality user experience
- Run end-to-end design process for a variety of initiatives within your team
- Create UX deliverables as well as visual and interaction design
- Leverage data to inform your design decisions
- Work cross-functionally to deliver optimal solutions
- Validate your solutions with users, using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Collaborate with developers to ensure high-quality implementation
- Define and measure the success of your solutions with the team and iterate if needed
- Constantly seek room for improvement in your domain
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Ability to think through complex logic and interaction design
- An analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving, with an eye for details
- Ability to see the whole picture and accommodate a lot of inputs
- Ability to see user experience behind data
- Effective written and verbal communication
- English level: Upper-intermediate (B2) or higher
- Experience in validating design solutions using qualitative and quantitative methods (nice to have)
- Experience working with information architecture (nice to have)
What's in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!