The website is the main and usually first touchpoint for our new users. As a Software Engineer in the Website team, you’ll be a key part of the ideation process, working in a small agile team that takes full control of their product. You'll work cross-functionally with Growth, Product Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Sales, and People teams to understand, interpret, code, and test your ideas. You’ll have the freedom to make meaningful and measurable changes affecting millions of users.
We are looking for a person who will have an excellent eye for UX/UI details, love design, and web design especially, have a practical and realistic approach to work and a commitment to make sure our features are well implemented and bug-free. If you love a data-led approach to development and believe that you know how to make the website better then we would like to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Work on tasks and projects that contribute to the CR improvement and AB tests establishing processes.
- Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning features using PHP, JS, Html, CSS.
- Continuously look for ideas to improve miro.com and implement A/B tests.
- Take ownership of new or existing sections of miro.com’s web site.
What you’ll need
- Strong PHP, JS, CSS skills. Experience with Silex or Laravel, or Symfony.
- Vue or React SSR is desirable.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code.
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, CR improvement are desirable.
- Knowledge of version control systems.
- English language skills at Intermediate level or higher, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate with non-tech people.
- Drive new technologies adoption in the team.
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.