We are looking for a passionate Finance Manager who is able to get things done. Do you want to help to build a Finance team that is a true business partner to a hyper-growth, innovative software company and not just a back-office function? Do you want to make a meaningful contribution into building a global leader in online collaboration space? If so, this may be the perfect role for you.
More about Miro
Miro is a hyper-growth international software company that develops an online collaborative whiteboarding platform. We have offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm. More than 4 million users around the world use Miro. Our Perm hub will be the backbone of our global financial and accounting shared services operations.
More about you
You are a servant leader with impeccable integrity. You are a continuous learner with a growth mindset. You thrive in a highly uncertain environment where decisions need to be made and executed upon super fast. You can translate your technical skills and understanding of the context around you into clear and pragmatic advice for the team. Collaboration and influential leadership is how you get stuff done. As you will be responsible for building our global financial and accounting support operation you need to have a successful track record of implementing financial processes that scale and building high performing teams.
About the Team
You will be reporting directly to our US-based Global Financial Controller and will work very closely with our US-based Strategic Finance team, global Legal and People Operations teams. In the beginning, you will be leading two Perm based team members and will be responsible for building out your team to the extent our global operations grow.
What you’ll do
- Improve our expense and invoice payments processes in all three countries, bring it in alignment with the budgetary process, review and improve controls
- Ensure efficiency and completeness of processes that enable Russian statutory compliance
- Prepare the consolidated monthly P&L and Cash Flow within a week of month close
- Build efficient processes that support our Perm Hub employees with all finance, accounting, document flow related matters
- Support Global Financial Controller with building and running a Perm based global accounting support operation:
- Global budgeting and budget vs actual analytics
- Global consolidated GAAP reporting
- End-to-end purchase-to-pay process
- Invoicing and collection
- Implementation of global ERP and other finance/accounting systems
- Support global tax planning and compliance
- Build and roll out global financial policies
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of experience in financial management & accounting
- Expert knowledge of Russian Accounting standards
- Good knowledge of international standards - IFRS, GAAP
- Track record of implementing and improving financial/accounting processes
- Experience with rolling out an ERP system is a big plus
- Advanced English
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.