We are looking for a passionate Finance manager who is able to get things done. Do you want to help build a finance and accounting team that is a true business partner to a hyper-growth, innovative software company and not just a back-office function? Do you want to make a meaningful contribution to building a global leader in online collaboration space? If so, this may be the perfect role for you.
More about you
You are a servant leader with impeccable integrity. You are a continuous learner with a growth mindset. You thrive in a highly uncertain environment where decisions need to be made and executed upon super fast. You can translate your technical skills and understanding of the context around you into clear and pragmatic advice for the team. Collaboration and influential leadership is how you get stuff done. As you will be responsible for building our global financial and accounting support operation you need to have a successful track record of building financial processes that scale and building high performing teams.
About the Team
You will be reporting directly to our US-based Global Head of Financial Reporting and Controls and will work very closely with our Strategic Finance team, Legal and People Operations teams. In the beginning, you will be leading four Perm based team members and will be responsible for building out your team to the extent our global operations grow.
What you’ll do
- Maintain the calendar of all tax, statutory and other regulatory filings, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Oversee statutory audit processes and proactively communicate with auditors on accounting for complex transactions
- Oversee the month-end financial statement analysis and flux commentaries. Establish operational metrics and cadence for reporting
- Identify and proactively resolve issues that could result in financial misstatements and classification errors
- Develop and execute a roadmap for implementing/improving processes and controls in the quote-to-cash and purchase-to-pay cycles to scale the accounting function and safeguard assets
- Improve our expense and invoice payments processes in all three countries; bring it in alignment with the budgetary process; review and improve controls
- Build efficient processes that support our Perm Hub employees with all finance, accounting, document flow related matters
- Support US-based Head of Financial Reporting with building and running a Perm based global accounting support operation
- Develop a strategy for future system implementations and enhancements/upgrades. Assist with the roll-out of NetSuite to international entities
- Provide support and training for team members and assist in establishing quarterly goals and objectives
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of experience in financial management & accounting
- Expert knowledge of Russian Accounting standards
- Good knowledge of international standards - IFRS, US GAAP
- Track record of implementing and improving financial/accounting processes
- Experience with rolling out an ERP system is a big plus
- Advanced English
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant
- Help with relocation
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!