Miro is the leading visual collaboration platform helping cross-functional teams ideate, design think and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster. Over 4M managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals are involved in the process of new products and services development in Miro. We have accounts from world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.
What you'll do
As a member of the data team in tight collaboration with data stakeholders from product and go-to-market teams you will set up and deploy to production ML models for one or several business tasks:
- elaborate advance attribution models that will capture complicated user-level touchpoint path and following integrations to teams/organizations for marketing ROI optimization;
- discover significant behavioral patterns/product features usage to a) optimize customers’ journey from registration to paid teams; b) support product development and prioritize the product backlog;
- elaborate scoring models for all stages of customer life cycle with features interpretation;
- deeply investigate collaboration patterns within teams to measure and improve team-level efficiency, develop product and customers in a way that they get more value from collaboration;
- provide sophisticated statistical analysis for product and marketing experiments, develop experimentation platform
to deliver fruitful outcomes like these
As a part of the day-to-day work you will:
- Clean, merge, explore, validate the data to prepare reliable datasets for modeling.
- Elaborate, test, deploy to production ML models (with the support from data engineers).
- Collaborate with functional and cross-functional teams to figure out their needs and requests for data science solutions.
- Identify what solutions can bring significant value to the company.
- Help the analytics team to fulfill complicated ad-hoc research.
- Share knowledge and research learnings within the data team and across the company.
We expect time distribution across three DS domains: 50% - modeling, 25% - engineering, 25% - analytics.
In addition within the collaboration between Miro and Higher School of Economics, you will be able to work on research projects aimed to be published in high-impact international peer-review journals and A* computer science conferences. It is an option, not an obligation ;)
Our technological stack, infrastructure, tools
- Standard python data-science stack (pandas, numpy, sklearn and etc.).
- Deep learning frameworks: Pytorch / Tensorflow.
- Data Infrastructure: Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Presto, Looker.
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Linux.
What we expect
- Core education in statistics/applied math/computer science.
- 2+ years of data science work experience or relevant PhD degree.
- Expertise in statistical methods and ML algorithms.
- Experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Experience in delivering data science solutions for complex business tasks.
- Ability to effectively communicate learnings and insights.
- Experience dealing with unstructured business issues and formulate them as data science problems.
- English language skills at upper intermediate level (or higher).
- Knowledge of dataflow tech stack is a plus.
- Programming skills in R is a plus.
- Would be nice if you have: experience in Deep learning, ML models interpretation methods, social network analysis, advanced experimental analysis including heterogeneous treatments effects discovery.
- Experience in ML services development is a plus.
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.