Security is a critical part of modern high-end business, bringing the company and customers confidence in safety and security of data and assets. Our security team is looking for a professional to join us as a web application penetration tester, which involves close cross-teams interaction and communication, threat modeling, penetration testing, and ethical hacking, security assessments and more. Our fast-growing and fast-changing product brings additional challenges in a security assessment process with the great goal of keeping our product safe and secure.
What you’ll do
- Execute the process of web application penetration testing and ethical hacking.
- Investigate external security reports (audit, external pentests, etc.).
- Prepare reports with documented vulnerabilities, risk, PoC, and recommendations.
- Continuously research new ways to break security defenses.
- Participate in security training and solution development as an expert.
What we expect
- 1+ years of work experience in web application security testing.
- 2+ years of work experience and background in information security.
- Experience in programming or scripting language (Python, Java, etc.).
- Experience with common penetration tools (Burp, OWASP Zed, etc.).
- Good communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally.
- Relative security certification would be a plus.
- Experience with participating in BugBounty program would be a plus.
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.