Miro is the leading visual collaboration platform helping cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers and engineers ideate, design think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster.
Today we have more than 4 million users globally, including teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more. We’ve grown rapidly–and organically–over the last 12 months and are looking for a creative leader to help us create predictably for scale, and take us to the next level.
As a Lead Brand Designer you’ll work in our internal Brand design studio and work cross-functionally with Growth, Product Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Sales, and People teams to develop remarkable product marketing and communication campaigns, special projects, and rethink an approach for product storytelling on web. We are looking for a self-starter who could come up with unobvious design decisions and be brave enough to articulate their value.
What you'll do
- Co-create with brand designers, lead, and mentor them.
- Conceptualize, design and deliver web projects on time and budget.
- Produce multiple experiments with website design to drive metrics.
- Provide design-direction for the majority of brand design team initiatives.
- Manage brand design team work-load and maintain a healthy atmosphere.
- Develop product visuals to represent product functionality in our communication.
- Support the brand design team on web and graphic design
- Create and supervise digital design guidelines.
- Contribute to our process improvements to evolve our approach.
What we expect
- You are an experienced web/digital designer who spent the last 3-5 years at a design studio or a marketing department of IT-company.
- Your portfolio speaks better for you than any N of years of experience.
- You have excellent typography and layout skills.
- You have a handle on the main design tools - Figma/Sketch/Adobe Creative Suite.
- You are strong at conceptual thinking, able to analyze design problems, work out and deliver fresh solutions.
- You are an excellent communicator, who not just effectively presents their solution, but also builds trustful relationships with their partners, by asking the right questions and making sure everyone has a clear understanding of the things you work together on.
- You speak English fluently or at an advanced level.
- You are a thoughtful mentor and know how to give clear feedback and encourage your team members to improve their skills.
- You have a keen interest in trends in design, typography and web/digital.
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.