Miro is growing its DevOps team and we are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join us! You’ll be working closely with the engineering team helping to maintain and improve our process and tools.
Stack, Infrastructure, tools
- Atlassian stack (Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jira).
- Script languages (Python, Bash, Go).
- Monitoring tools (ELK stack, Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix).
- Configuration management (Ansible).
- Cloud Providers (AWS, Hetzner, DigitalOcean).
What you’ll do
- Maintain and improve the CI/CD process in the engineering team.
- Maintain engineering tools.
- Automate operations tasks.
- Work closely with teams in different time zones and have the occasional meeting outside regular working hours.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years in System Administration.
- Knowledge of script programming languages (Python).
- Knowledge of configuration languages (Ansible).
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including CI, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Strong Linux, OS, and network skills.
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboarding platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 4 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize, collect ideas, and share their work using our product. We have customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.