Miro is a visual collaboration platform. We are on a mission to empower teams to create the next big thing by providing best solutions for collaboration. The company started with a regular online whiteboard in 2012 and become the #1 visual collaboration platform nowadays. We are trusted by 3 million creatives all over the world as well as companies like Google, eBay, Twitter, Ikea, Autodesk, Cisco, Adobe, PwC, Deloitte, EY, and startups. If you’re looking to reinvent the way how teams interact and create together, welcome to Miro.
As a Product Design Lead, you will be responsible for setting and maintaining the high bar of design excellence by guiding, mentoring and developing the product design team within Miro.
What you’ll do
- Lead cross-functional collaboration to deliver the best possible user experience.
- Evolve design critique and design review practice to bring.
- Mentor and help to recruit members of the product design team.
- Promote and foster high-quality design across the company.
- Partner with business and dev leaders to hit product milestones in time.
- Guide designers to plan and manage their work.
- Foster a supportive environment and processes for design to thrive.
What we expect
- Growth mindset.
- Strong logic and problem-solving skills.
- Empathy and consciousness.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- Understanding of business metrics.
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to tackle complex domains of expertise.
- Fluency in English.
get a little