We are constantly working on our core product, collaborative whiteboarding platform, to provide current and future users with great user experience and cover most of visualization cases that people need to perform during their work life. Over 4 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals are involved in the process of new products and services development. We have customers from world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.
Product-related data analytics is focused on a quantitative understanding of what users are doing within Miro (based on digital footprints, surveys, and experiments) aiming to see what they like or dislike and what leads them to engage, return, or churn. We consider Data Analyst is a bi-direction driver. On the one hand, he transforms business goals to data requests and reports/dashboards, on the other he proactively explores data to bring insights and drive right decisions.
What you'll do
- Rolling-out ‘data-as-a-service’ approach for Product teams to make data easy to access, understand and make decisions.
- Communicate with Product and cross-functional teams, defining metrics they track, planning report structures, making it visually appealing and easy to understand, and automating the reporting process our BI system (we use Looker).
- Measure the impact of both existing and new product features and growth experiments on our key metrics (eg. activation, number of active teams, the overall lifetime value of our customers, conversions, etc).
- Do ad hoc analysis: if something emerges in the data like spike in usage or drop in conversions, you have to find out “why?”. Reports and researches should not come just in the form of numbers and distributions, but rather in the form of action items (e.g., to increase X, we have to do Y).
- Investigate high-level questions aka “What are the collaborative patterns of the most successful teams using Miro?”
- Develop data documentation (glossary, data models, etc.) to cover dedicated domains within the company.
- In collaboration with data scientists elaborate ML models for pattern mining, social network analysis, etc. to discover deep structures that drive teams efficiency and satisfaction
- In collaboration with data engineers optimize data workflows, control for data consistency and coverage across domains and IT solutions (Looker, Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.).
What we expect
- Warranted analytical skills.
- 1+ years of data analytics work experience.
- Intermediate in statistical methods, experimental design, using quantitative analysis to impact key decisions.
- Experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets.
- Understanding database structures and metadata standards.
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools (eg. GA, Kissmetrics, Amplitude, Looker, Tableau, or similar).
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex product-related tasks (user pattern research, supporting experiments, feature analysis to improve the product metrics, use-cases analysis, etc.).
- Understand overall business value, rather than think and care just about numbers and charts.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- English language skills at upper intermediate level (or higher).
Nice to have
- Programming skills in R/Python.
- Experience in collaboration with data engineers on elaborating data model and supporting its consistency.
- General knowledge of data science methods and applications.
Our technological stack, infrastructure, tools
- Data Infrastructure: Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Presto, Looker.
- Standard python/R data science tools.
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Miro.
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.