We are looking for a passionate, purposeful Talent Acquisition professional who is excited to make matches between great people and great jobs in the international SaaS company. The focus will be on scaling our Engineering team – SW developers, engineers, QA specialists – the key people who create our product, that is loved by millions of our users, and make it better and better every day.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and change the world together with our super talented team!
What you'll do
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing and processing candidates for technical positions.
- Work closely with Team Leads, SW developers, Hiring Managers in engineering.
- Identifying and implementing best practices and tools for attracting strong technical professionals.
- Participating in talent acquisition events and conferences, networking.
- Driving technical brand development from recruiting perspective.
- Taking part in corporate and educational events as an active contributor.
What we expect
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting IT professionals.
- Strong sourcing skills, knowledge of resources and searching practices.
- Strong interviewing skills.
- Experience in closing passive candidates.
- Excellent communication skills — verbal and written.
- Self-organization, ability to prioritize and self-manage.
- BA/BS degree.
How we work
- We follow data-informed approach in recruiting and use ATS Greenhouse to gather recruiting data: Recruiting Funnel, Time to Hire, Candidates by Sources, Cost per Hire etc.
- We have 15 amazing team members in our People team and are in charge of talent acquisition, onboarding, culture and employee experience.
- We believe that the culture we are building is super important for our company success and our personal growth so we pay huge attention to the people we hire, configuration within the teams and shared values.
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboarding platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 4 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize, collect ideas, and share their work using our product. We have customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.