PMMs at Miro either work more closely with the Product team or with the Sales team. Inbound PMM will be a partner to the Product team in the complete product development cycle from determining product strategy for your respective product area and feature prioritization to competitive analysis, customer research, naming, positioning, packaging, monetization, and launch. As part of this team, you’ll help to shape the product and grow a loyal user and customer base. Inbound PMM will work cross-functionally across product, web, design, content, acquisition, and more.
Successful PMMs at Miro will need to think like general managers of their product area: flexible but constantly seeking mastery, with strong customer empathy, creative problem-solving ability, research, synthesis, and analytical skills. They must be able to flex from thinking about a high-level strategy to tactical marketing execution and possess a bias towards personal accountability and action.
What you’ll do
- Deeply understand and be an evangelist for the Miro product.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analysis around the market, competitors, and customers, synthesize actionable insights and present clear, data-driven recommendations to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Partner with the product team on product strategy and act as the voice of the customer to balance team vision with customer needs.
- Translate technical details into product value for users, customers, and prospects.
- Develop GTM strategies (pricing, packaging, and positioning) for features.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and launch plans to drive awareness, engagement, and product adoption.
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns).
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product) to implement strategies.
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback.
- Strive to continually improve and optimize team processes.
What we expect
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in product or product marketing with a technology company.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a positive and collaborative personality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to switch regularly and rapidly between strategy and execution.
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Decision-making orientation around customer benefit/value.
- Meticulous and very detail-oriented.
- Clear and open communication skills.
- Ability to provide actionable, defensible feedback to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work.
- Excellent written and strong presentation skills.
- Curious and with a growth mindset.
- Experience working with a highly distributed team.
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboarding platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 4 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize, collect ideas, and share their work using our product. We have customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.