We are looking for a Team member, the one who will share our values and mission — to empower teams to create the next big things. We are growing rapidly and we need a helping hand in sourcing and recruiting research.
You are passionate about research, Google is your best friend and you can find almost everything on the Internet. You love experimenting and coming up with out-of-the-box solutions. You love the process of seeking answers and keeping data and things in order. You admire working with best talents and learning from them. If you read this and think “Yeah! That’s all about me”, we want to meet you right now!
What you’ll do
- Partner up with experienced recruiters to attract the best talents on the market.
- Identify passive candidates maintaining internal and external databases, searching the Internet and using other sourcing tools.
- Work with Greenhouse ATS.
- Conduct market mapping exercises to help analyze talent landscapes.
What we expect
- BA degree / final-year student.
- Outstanding analytical, research skills.
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Experience in writing attractive and meaningful pitches.
- Experience of sourcing for IT vacancies, knowledge of X-ray and Boolean search or other techniques is a great plus.
How we work
We follow data-informed approach in recruiting and use Greenhouse ATS to gather recruiting data: Recruiting Funnel, Time to Hire, Candidates by Sources, Cost per Hire etc. We are advocates of team work, love collaboration and team ideation. We have fun together, play games and all kinds of sport, go traveling and hiking.
We believe that the culture we are building is super important for our company success and our personal growth so we pay huge attention to the people we hire, configuration within the teams and shared values. Everyone in our team is the most valuable player!
What’s in it for you
- Work in an international team, a possibility to become a valuable player in the ambitious, highly motivated and efficient team.
- Stock option grant in accordance with company policy.
- Great professional and financial growth perspectives.
- Compensation for any professional courses.
- Regular educational and informal corporate events.
- Fruits and sweets for tasty breaks.
- A comfortable workplace equipped by your request.
- A modern loft-style working space in the city center with free parking, a view of the Kama river, a volleyball court and a restaurant.
- Office location: Perm, Digital Port.
get a little