We are looking for an experienced Technical Lead / Architect to join our Business Technology team, to build effective integral subsystems that automate sales, marketing, and product development processes.
Our technological stack, infrastructure, tools
- Java 8, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito.
- TypeScript, Less, React Native, Webpack, Canvas API, AngularJS, CerebralJS.
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket.
- AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux.
What you'll do
- Design an effective architecture of subsystems for key business functions automation.
- Create design, technical and project documentation.
- Write high-quality non-functional requirement specifications and conduct an audit of documentation.
- Identify cross-functional stakeholders and collaborate with them.
- Partner with your team to prioritize tasks around the team backlog.
- Drive and develop technical expertise growth within the team.
- Participate in strategic planning surrounding team goals.
- Mentor new hires, participate in the onboarding process.
What we expect
- Strong expertise in decomposing product requirements and creating a technical design.
- Strong skills of analyzing different technical design options and ability to choose actionable items.
- Understanding of high-load architecture and SaaS infrastructure.
- 5+ years' experience in development.
- 3+ years' back-end experience (Java; ORM (Hibernate/JOOQ/Spring) and Spring is a plus).
- 2+ years' experience in working on SCRUM methodology (nice to have).
- Experience in coaching and training other people.
- Passionate about teamwork.
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboarding platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 4 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas, and share their work using our product. We have customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.