Miro is the leading visual collaboration platform helping cross-functional and distributed teams ideate, design and collaborate on their projects. Today we have over 3 million users globally and paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more.
We’ve grown rapidly mainly based on organic growth (SEO and WoM) and built-in product viral loops. We aim to continue scaling our user base through organic channels, brand awareness, and freemium adoption, and we are looking for Acquisition Product Manager to help us optimize existing product channels performance and find new growth levers.
You’ll report to the Head of Growth and work in a highly cross-functional team across Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Data.
Product Manager’s role is to create and manage the backlog of hypotheses to improve performance of current product acquisition channels and identify new potential acquisition flows through product channels, run experiments, and share learnings within the company.
What you'll do
- Run experiments to increase New Teams creation through product channels.
- Search for new product channels and levers to generate New Teams.
- Estimate value and market potential of channels.
- Work in partnership with Activation team on onboarding and activation flows for New Teams.
- Collect market trends, competitors' solutions and insights to provide the big picture of possible acquisition channels.
- Manage and prioritize the backlog of hypotheses and experiments.
- Collect and formulate clear user stories, hypotheses, and experiments design to the Development team.
- Create/maintain product documentation about hypotheses and learnings.
What we expect
- B2C/B2B SaaS experience (collaboration space is a strong plus).
- 2+ years' experience as a Product owner / Product manager / UX designer / Marketing manager in tech or design space.
- Data-minded whenever possible. Understand how products work and how to measure long-term impact. Know every step of the funnel.
- Balance of creativity, product taste and analytical skills with the ability to use data to build a portfolio of experiments and larger features.
- Understand experimental design and analysis.
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Experience in working with a distributed team is a plus.
- English language skills at Upper-Intermediate level (or higher).
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to learn a lot and adjust to the fast-changing environment.
What’s in it for you
- Work in an international team, a possibility to become a valuable player in the ambitious, highly motivated and efficient team.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant in accordance with company policy.
- Great professional and financial growth perspectives.
- Compensation for any professional courses.
- Any professional literature ordered by request.
- Sports activities and corporate tournaments.
- Regular educational and informal corporate events.
- Fruits and sweets for tasty breaks.
- A comfortable workplace equipped by your request.
- A modern office in a loft in the city center with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
- Office location: Perm, Reshetnikovskiy spusk, Digital Port.
get a little