As a Customer Support Representative, you will influence the company's continued success and represent Miro to its customers. As it is a wide scope skill position in our fast growing team, high performers will certainly have opportunities for growth. We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we are looking for the same qualities in you. We think that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
What you'll do
- Manage customer service inquiries via different communication channels (email, chat, Facebook, etc.) in English and Russian.
- Explain product features and resolve customer service issues according to company standards.
- Work with our global team to produce a world class customer experience.
- Perform special projects associated with Customer Support.
What we expect
- Strong communication skills — verbal and written.
- High proficiency in written English (the ability to speak fluently will be a plus point).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Teamwork skills.
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!