Miro is the leading visual collaboration platform used by more than 4 million product managers, project managers, content creators, designers, developers, marketers, consultants, strategists, creative agencies and design thinkers all over the world. Miro is being used for remote collaboration, brainstorming, agile management, visual planning, collecting thoughts, gathering feedback and reviewing. It is loved by top brands like Google, eBay, Twitter, Ikea, Autodesk, Cisco, Adobe, Motorola, Lenovo, PwC, Deloitte, EY, and startups around the world.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we are looking for the same qualities in you. We think that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
What you'll do
- Manage customer service inquiries via different communication channels (email, chat, Facebook, etc.) in English and Russian.
- Explain product features and resolve customer service issues according to company standards.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Perform special projects associated with Customer Support.
- Working hours: shift work.
What we expect
- Strong communication skills — verbal and written.
- High proficiency in written English (the ability to speak fluently will be a plus point).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Teamwork skills.
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.