We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to join our Collaboration team and to help it grow bigger and faster in terms of people as well as the results and the business value they bring.
Collaboration is an essential part of our functionality which includes features and tools for teamwork like presentations, video chat, screen sharing, voting, timer. We are building a platform for thought leaders and modern organizations which will help them to improve and implement the best collaboration practices in their day-to-day job.
What you'll do
- Manage the development process: establish best practices, improve processes, sort out issues during the process.
- Design effective and elegant solutions for collaboration.
- Develop a team plan to hit quarterly OKRs on time and with excellent outcomes.
- Create a roadmap with deliverables and milestones.
- Iterate on strategies and plans based on changing priorities or business needs.
- Structure and organize development teams, define the hiring plan.
- Guide and mentor team members for their professional and career growth.
What we expect
- 2+ years’ experience in managing development teams: mentoring, professional development, motivation, recruiting and onboarding.
- Strong expertise and skills of decomposing product requirements and creating a technical design, experience in analyzing different types of technical design and choosing actionable items.
- 2+ years’ experience in working with Scrum framework.
- Familiar with Objectives and Key Results (OKR) framework, nice to have.
- Responsible for team results.
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboarding platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 4 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas, and share their work using our product. We have customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.