Go-to-market (GTM) strategy is integrated actions of Marketing, Sales, Growth, Customer Success, Product teams aimed to deliver valuable product for right customers to enable rapidly growth of Miro's active user base and revenue. Business / GTM analytics is focused on all stages of customer lifecycle - acquisition, onboarding, conversion to paid, expansion, retaining, reactivation - for both Enterprise and Self Serve segments. We are looking for the person who can significantly impact our ability to identify revenue levers, high performing acquisition channels, lead qualification, team target destination as well as increase our ability to experiment, learn and iterate on our GTM strategies.
What you'll do
Business Influencing (40%):
- Collaborate with GTM-related teams (Marketing/Sales/Success/Growth) to figure out their needs and requests for data
- Work hands-on with the team to manage the end-to-end process: scope projects, build pipelines and datasets, synthesize results, build dashboards and reports
- Identify and provide insights that will impact the GTM strategies
- Reply for ad-hoc data requests regarding GTM
Team Development (30%):
- Contribute to building a high-performing, high-throughput Data team (Analysts, Data Engineers and Data Scientists)
- Enable the team to develop a deeper understanding of the business, processes, metrics, data and tools
- Evaluate the performance of GTM analytics team members and provide them the necessary coaching, guidance, and learning opportunities to help them grow in their careers
- Coach and facilitate cross-functional team behavior
- Conduct periodic performance reviews and manage the promotion process
Methodology elaboration (30%):
- Help the analytics team interpret data and draw conclusions
- Introduce and coach the team on the latest analytical methodologies
- Think outside the box regarding the data we're collecting and analyzing
- Understand the freemium business model, SaaS unit economics, and how usage of our free users and paying customers impacts our business strategy
- Evolve experimentation framework and workflow
- Effectively propose and integrate data science solutions to support GTM decisions, including ML algorithms for leads qualification, advanced attribution models, churn prediction models, marketing efforts optimization algorithms
What we expect
- 5+ years of data analytics work experience and management experience.
- Expertise in statistical methods, experimental design, using quantitative analysis to impact key decisions.
- Experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets.
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools (eg. GA, Kissmetrics, Amplitude, Looker, Tableau, or similar).
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex GTM tasks (acquisition, retention, pricing, up/cross-selling, etc.).
- Ability to build clear, concise and informative dashboards, and communicate effectively with managers and executives.
- Understand overall business value, rather than think and care just about numbers and charts.
- Experience dealing with unstructured business issues and successfully leading team to resolve these issues.
- Strong project management skills, remain focused while working across a wide variety of projects.
- English language skills at upper intermediate level (or higher).
- Programming skills in R/Python and knowledge of dataflow tech stack (nice to have).
- General knowledge of data science methods and applications (nice to have).
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboarding platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 4 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize, collect ideas, and share their work using our product. We have customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.