We are constantly working on our core product, collaborative whiteboarding platform, to provide current and future users with great user experience and cover most of visualization cases that people need to perform during their work life. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals are involved in the process of new products and services development. We have 8000+ paying customers from world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.
Product Manager’s role in this team is to formulate the vision of the further development of the core product/collaboration experience, create a roadmap based on users feedback, product strategy and vision, prioritize features development to maximize value.
What you'll do
- Communicate with customers and collect insights about their workflows, patterns and possible solutions to their problems.
- Research how team collaborates inside and outside our product.
- Collect market trends, competitors' solutions and insights to provide the big picture of possible core product roadmap in collaboration with Design, Product and Marketing teams.
- Prioritize problems and potential features and improvements on value and effort.
- Provide core product roadmap to Collaboration team and stakeholders.
- Create/maintain product documentation about features and solutions.
- Collect and formulate clear user stories to the Development team.
- Estimate the value and the market potential of suggested solutions.
- Oversee product development of the core product and communicate progress with the product team and stakeholders.
What we expect
- Proven experience with the product with good look and feel.
- 3+ years' experience in product management.
- Proven track record of achieving goals.
- SaaS experience.
- Experience in customer interviews, managing backlog, collecting customer insights and turning them into end-user features.
- Experience in building internal and customer-facing roadmaps.
- English - Upper-Intermediate.
- Solid communication skills.
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.