More than 3 million users trust Miro. Security and confidentiality of user data is our core value. It is critical for our company to be compliant with SaaS industry standards and provide our users with the safest tools and environment, as well as constantly improve our internal software development processes to deliver the most powerful and secure application.
We are looking for a strong expert in the field of Information Security to join our team and take ownership over security processes and tools, work out a strategic roadmap to continuously increase the product’s security level and execute it together with our Engineering team.
Information Security Manager will also work closely with our Sales & Success and Operations teams, located globally across our offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Amsterdam and Perm. In partnership with these teams he/she will be involved in communication with our customers, partners, and auditors to clarify their security questions and requests. At the same time, in order to comply with World’s Security Standards like SOC2, ISO27001, Healthcare Cybersecurity Regulations, and Financial Services, as well as local governments regulations, Information Security Manager will design security strategy, prioritize the backlog, implement necessary processes and tools.
So the ideal candidate for our role would be an expert in information security with strong project management and customer communication skills, who is willing to take a challenge to create a secure product for millions of users, grow it world-wide and see the impact of your work on users' happiness everyday.
What you'll do
- Gather internal requirements, develop specifications and security standards, design patterns and roadmaps.
- Develop standards that meet different regulatory and compliance requirements including GDPR, SOC2, ISO27001, HIPPA.
- SSDLC processes design and implementation.
- Develop, implement and manage full lifecycle of security solutions.
- Implement applications threat modeling methodologies and use the results to drive infrastructure security enhancements and take current solutions to the next level.
- Work closely with our Sales & Success and Operations teams on security questions, communicate with our customers and partners.
- Serve as a security expert within external security audits to confirm compliance with SaaS industry standards.
What we expect
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science / Information Security or similar.
- 5+ years of experience in IT Security area with a focus on Security Architecture, Data Protection & Information, Incident Monitoring, Logging and Response, and Vulnerability Management.
- Understanding of Regulatory and Control requirements: PCI, SOX, HIPAA, ISO 2700x, and NIST. standards.
- Solid knowledge of common vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques (e.g.: SQL injection, buffer overflows).
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix (advanced Linux skills are a big plus).
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong work ethic, attention to details and organizational skills.
- Advanced English skills.
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.