We are looking for an experienced Agile Coach / Scrum Master who dares to organize and support product teams to be effective and value-oriented and to help the company to grow by supporting Agile transformation changes.
What you'll do
- Coach and support Scrum teams in their quest for doing everything possible to delight customers.
- Create a trustful team culture that values learning, where problems can be raised without fear of blame with an emphasis on solving them.
- Guide teams on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Spread Agile values, methods, principles, and practices, helping deliver the product.
- Support Agile transformation.
What we expect
- Experience as a Agile Coach / Scrum Master for at least one year for a software development team.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Ability to learn a lot and adjust to the fast-changing environment.
- Experience as a Agile Coach / Scrum Master for at least two years for a software development team.
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II).
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- Complete understanding of the approaches discussed in the Agile space: XP, Kanban, Nexus, LeSS, SAFe, Crystal, FDD, etc
What’s in it for you
- All employees are currently working remotely.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboarding platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 5 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize, collect ideas, and share their work using our product. We have customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.